Thursday, April 22, 2010

Violence is not the Answer, but it is a response!

So here's a question; If you get physically attacked by a bully should you fight back? Well according to Schools you should just stand there and take it, sounds like a painful solution to me. I know that violence doesn't solve anything, but wouldn't you rather defend your honor and face! Ok that was corny, but really, these days even if you don't start the fight and just want to defend yourself you still get kicked out of school. What is this teaching today's students? No matter if you start the fight or are the one that gets attacked, you get suspended from school. So really if you don't feel like going to school for a few days just find someone to pick a fight with and swing a few fists at each other and tada holidays here I come! What are they teaching kids these days? Shouldn't they be teaching them how to get along and how to resolve the problems? Ok now that I'm done venting, what I'm really trying to get at is, I don't think that students should get kicked out of school for violence, to a certain point, but instead maybe teachers should actually deal with the problem instead of just pretending it didn't happen and making the kids disappear for a few days! This may be a random rant, but I think its definitely something to think about!
Laters
B

No comments:

Post a Comment