Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PG's Next Top Model

So I have finally found something that I find interesting to blog about!! Our school got asked to do the hair for PG's Next Top Model. This is such a great opportunity for all of us, especially to build our portfolio, since we get a picture every week of the girl or girls that we styled that week. This competition started last thursday and will go on for the next 7 thursdays to come. Each week we get given a theme to do our hairstyle around, this gives us a chance to practice our ideas on other people and perfect it for Thursdays shoot. Last weeks theme was Glamor, which was a nice and basic theme to start with to boost our confidence and get us started on a good note! This week we have the theme, Romantic with braids, so a very Bohemian look. As soon as I heard our theme I thought of my friend Kim Barr, who is the designer of Lilly Nichols Design and makes beautiful head bands. So I called her up and got one shipped up for the shoot tomorrow. I am super excited, since I will be working on my own tomorrow and my girl Jade Rowse is so amazing and I hope she does very well. Well I hope you guys will follow me along this fun journey and maybe ever throw in a vote for my model! Hope everyone is having a great week so far and I will keep you posted!
Laters
B

No comments:

Post a Comment